In cooperation with Möller-Werke in Bielefeld, STURM began wet blue production in 1989 where wet blue ex fresh material is produced. The hides, made available by nearby abattoirs, are taken directly to the tannery in their fresh condition, carefully selected by our own staff and immediately processed to become wet blue. In addition to this merchandise, chilled and pre-selected hides from our other warehouses are sent to the tannery for processing of wet blue and crust. Further, customized selection and processing technology is at our disposal. These can also be determined by our customers.
After many years of collaboration they decided to terminate their production. We have decided to continue the service for our clients and to shift from standard production to custom tailored programs. With the best relations to our clients in Europe, which belong to the premium tanners in the world we are able to offer any kind of tanning solutions.
For those customers who:
- don't have their own beam house
- want to take advantage of lower freight costs through pre-processed merchandise
- want to make certain that fresh and unsalted merchandise is produced at the highest quality
- need a partner to help them cope with bottle necks
- need pre-processed partially complete merchandise especially for their unique production lines
We can deliver wet blue and wet white hides manufactured of German or EU quality.
Just ask and send your specification and we will respond with the best option for an adequate delivery.